It is designed and prioritized for local travel, tourism, and hospitality business representatives from various categories that relevant with corporate travel and MICE activities; such as air/land/sea transportation, accommodation, local art-culture-performance-experiences, venues, and other related services providers. It allows local travel, tourism, and hospitality business representatives to connect with and learn from their peers, industry leaders, and hosted buyers; as well as share and exchange their knowledge and experiences. All preferred seller program applicants will go through pre-qualification and selection process by ICTM committee.
Qualified preferred seller benefits and facilities
– Opportunity to connect and meet in person with potential buyers from various companies and industries in 1 event.
– Invitation and access to coffee breaks, lunch, and dinner with networking opportunities.
– 1 seller table for 1 representative.
– 7 minutes face-to-face round robin style buyer-meet-seller session.
– Flyer/brochure and goodie bag distribution.
– 1 standing x-banner or roll-up promotional banner.
– Participating hosted buyer contact details.
– Sales workshop with e-certificate
– 1-week brand promotion on ICTM social media.
– 3-months brand promotion on ICTM website with 1 dedicated page for downloadable flyer/brochure.
– 3-months brand promotion on Corporate Travel Indonesia website with 1 dedicated page for downloadable flyer/brochure.
– Opportunity to be covered by ICTM media partners.
General terms and conditions
– Preferred seller will be required to share his/her name card, active mobile number, and official email address as part of pre-qualification process.
– Preferred seller is required to take and pass Rapid test at the latest 1 day prior to the event.
– Only 1 preferred seller representative is allowed to represent their company or brand.
– Preferred seller shall attend and participate proactively throughout the program.
– Preferred seller shall for its own personal expenses, such as transportation, accommodation, personal drugs, snacks, travel plan changes, etc.
– Preferred seller shall comply with CHSE (Cleanliness, Health, Sustainable Environment) guidelines and protocols applied throughout the event.
– Preferred seller is responsible to take care his/her own personal health and safety.
– The committee has the full right to cancel and or replace qualified preferred seller invitation.
– The committee has the full right to change or reschedule the program and venue when necessary.
To be invited into #ICTM Preferred Seller Program, please complete your contact information at http://bit.ly/PreferredSellerApplication.
For more information, please contact our team at 0812 1956 3822 (Enie) | 0811 188 0798 (Jo)